Weld On Hinges China
HDC is Your Most Trusted Weld On Hinges Manufacturer In China.
HDC is a custom metal parts supplier with a lot of experience in the trailer hardware field. We have a good name when it comes to industrial hinges. the weld on hinges we produce includes steel, stainless, and aluminum
- More than 13 Years of OEM Metal Parts Experience
- Full dimension production from 60mm to 300mm
- Free samples are available for your approval
- Large stock for common sizes welding hinges
- Production master with competitive prices
Choose HDC As Your Trusted Weld On Hinges Supplier
HDC, a leading manufacturer of CNC machining and metal fabrication parts. With more than 13 years of OEM metal parts, Our designers and operators have gained a rich experience on trailer parts. They keep your metal parts consistently at a high level. weld on hinges for metal frames and doors are not an exception in that sense.
An effective quality control team is always dedicated to finding the best error-free solution for you and working on the best outcomes. Smaller or larger quantities of weld on hinges – whatever you want, we can produce for you. At every step, the inspection and the convey of the report till the final shipment will give you peace of mind.
All Different Weld On Hinges HDC Produce
Steel weld-on hinges are the most common hinges we produce everyday, the material is mild steel, brass bushing, brass or steel pin are available for your choice, the surface is plain,also you can add the grease fitting if needed, the diameter from 10mm to 30mm, and length from 60mm to 300mm,
Why Choose HDC For Weld On Hinges
To meet your different application requirements, we have different materials for your choice, not only Steel and Stainless steel weld on hinges, but we also produce lots of aluminum welding hinges. With 50+ Certified Materials in Stock, The production lead time will be as short as one week, at the same time, We keep a large stock for the common sizes ones, so you don’t need to wait for a long time before delivery.
Besides weld on hinges, HDC also produce lots of other trailer hardware, such as trailer coupler, dump trailer hinges, spring latches, Tee hinges, and some other custom industrial hinges, At the same time, As your reliable custom metal parts supplier, HDC also offer custom machining service for your metal parts.
HDC Capabilities On Weld on Hinges
HDC Weld On Hinges
When it comes to manufacturing metal parts, you require extreme precision, effectiveness, and efficiency of all the teams associated with it. Balance, measurement, beauty, and best finishing must prevail in all the parts of the hinges. We do look after all the consecutive production parts.
Not only weld on hinges HDC also produce lots of other trailer parts, such as trailer coupler, dump trailer hinges, spring latch with tube, trailer ramps, continuous and piano hinges.
Come visit our factory with your drawings of customized metal parts. An efficient service team with a caring sales team will help you in every step of your production.
If you need a quotation, please knock us online. You will get it within one working day.
Weld-on Hinges| The Complete FAQ Guide
Hinges have been used for a long time to create movable spaces between doors and frames. You can see different types of hinges at many places.
Weld-on hinges have been used for joining two metal parts. They are very useful for metal doors, cabinets and electronic doors.
1. What Is A Bullet Hinge?
A bullet hinge is a particular kind of hinge that takes small space and does look like a bullet. It is generally made out of three parts. One part is called the male part, another is the female part and the third part is a bushing that balances these two parts.
Bullet hinges are particularly used for metal frames, cabinets, and metal doors. For beautification purposes, they have been in use for a long time. You can find their existence where beautification is equally important to the effectiveness of hinges.
2. What Are Weld-On Hinges?
Weld-on hinges are a general categorization of hinges. You will find that most of the hinges are welded on hinges except the hinges you use on wooden frames.
The hinges need to be welded on metal frames like metal doors, metal cabinets, all are actually weld on hinges. The mounting of a weld on the hinge takes welding on the metal part. That is why it is called a weld-on hinge. Bullet hinges, Butt hinges, Lift-off hinges, all are examples of weld-on hinges.
3. What Are The Materials Of Weld On Hinges？
Weld-on hinges can be made out of different materials. There are vast options to create weld-on hinges according to the space and surface you have.
But because of corrosion and material cost-efficiency, you can find that most of the weld on hinges are made out of:
- Stainless steel
Among all materials, stainless steel weld on hinges is the most popular one. They are very easy to design and good for welding. Aluminum and Steel weld on hinges are also very good to work with.
4. What’s The Main Application Of The Welding Hinges?
Most of the hinges you have seen already have weld on hinges. They are particularly used on metal frames, metal doors, and anywhere metal surfaces are used and you need a hinge on it.
Some of its applications are as follows:
- You can find the bullet hinges on most metal doors. They need less space and are less visible while you work with them. From 20mm metal cabinet doors to heavy-duty metal frame doors for households, you can find hinge welding.
- Electrical doors for cabinets, mechanical doors for cabinets, all over, you will find metal frames and metal sheets. That is why you have to weld the hinges on them.
- Laboratory cabinets, especially those metal lab cabinets where you always need to keep clean and need durability for the hinges, you need to weld the hinges with the frames.
- Weld-on hinges, especially bullet hinges, are often used for interior decoration purposes, where you need to hide the existence of hinges as much as possible. So, home and kitchen cabinets often use this kind of hinge.
5. What Are Weld On Bullet Hinges？
Weld on bullet hinges are basically the bullet hinges with welding. Bullet hinges do look like bullets. The color may vary depending on the material.
The metal bullet hinges must be welded on the metal frames and doors. The metal frames and doors can be household doors, cabinet doors, lab cabinet doors, etc.
A bullet hinge takes minimum space to move and install. That is why it is one of the most popular types of weld on hinges.
6. Can Hinges Be Welded?
There are different ways to mount or install hinges depending on the working surface and the hinge’s type.
Weld on hinges need to be always welded. They are used on metal surfaces.
Many hinges like butt hinges, ball bearing hinges can be mounted with screws.
But hinges like bullet hinges should be welded on two parts of metals like the frame and the metal door.
They are often used for metal door installation, metal cabinet installation, etc. purposes.
7. How To Use/Install Weld-On Hinges?
You can weld hinges on metal surfaces. Using the following steps you can easily install a bullet hinge with welding.
- Step – 1: At first identify the parts of the bullet hinge. A bullet hinge consists of three parts – a pin or male part, a female or part with a hole, and a bushing for balancing the male and female part.
- Step – 2: Horizontally put the joining workpieces on the working table or the flat surface.
- Step – 3: Now you need to align the male part of the bullet hinge vertically straight with the door and the metal frame. For your reference, the male part goes up and the female part goes down. You can use a scale, a rod, and two clips for finding the vertically straight position for the hinge.
- Step – 4: Now if you are satisfied with the vertical alignment and the gap between the hinge and the metal door and frame, then tack weld at both sides. Usually, four points are welded. Both sides of the upper point, and both sides of the lower point.
- Step – 5: At this point, you can remove the tool you have used for aligning the male post part of the hinge and fully weld head to toe of the hinge at both sides.
- Step – 6: Adjust the bushing and put the female part.
- Step – 7: Repeat step – 5 for the female part.
In this way, you can install a weld on hinge.
8. How Do You Fit A Bullet Hinge?
You can fit a bullet hinge between two metal parts by aligning them on a plain surface.
First, put the male part vertically straight in between the two workpieces with a tool. Then when the gap and the straightness are aligned, then tack weld the upper portion and the lower portion.
After that, remove the tool and fully weld head to toe of the male part with the frame and the door.
Put the bushing and the female part.
Then weld the female part head to toe at both sides for the frame and the door.
Weld-on hinges are very popular to work with different types of metal frames. They come in different shapes, colors, and materials from time to time. Nowadays, bullet weld on hinges are popular for interior and efficiency purposes.